Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Morocco

Hi friends,

Three days until Morocco. I'm staring at a pile of clothes, books, medicine, and shoes on my bed, attempting to mentally fit it into my 65 liter bag. I made the decision yesterday to leave my hair a light greenish color, thus rendering me "that silly American" for the majority of the trip. I have a feeling that my attempt at a French accent would have doomed me anyways. I've never kept up a blog before, but I'll try and record bits and pieces of the trip every few weeks, definitely including some of the quadratrillions of photographs I'll be taking. I probably won't be posting them to facebook when I upload them so if you care to, just check back every once in a while, and leave a comment, criticism, or inspirational quote down below. It's the internet, use it how you want. Either way, I'll be here, posting into the cloud from the Northern tip of a mysterious continent. 

Check back soon,
Julia

    *not a stock photo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go forth! cannot wait to hear from you.. and see from you too

    ReplyDelete